Tues. Nov. 8. “Winemakers’ Night”@ Viva’s in Los Gatos with Manzoni (Again, technically this isn’t in Monterey County, but it’s featuring our wines). Mark Manzoni will be offering diners his award-winning vintages by the taste, glass or bottle; he will be available to answer questions and discuss the current grape harvest. Viva is located at 15970 Los Gatos Boulevard in Los Gatos. For more info, please call the restaurant at 408.356.4902.
- Win Free Tix to Party in the Hangar
- Friday Wine Funny: Physics of Swirling Wine
- Tasting Notes: Graff Family Vineyards 2009 Mourvèdre
- Fun Wine Glass
- Pessagno’s Harvest Crush 2012
- What’s Your Price Point?
- Tasting Notes: District 7 2009 Pinot Noir
- Fini! Celebration!
- Perfect Halloween Wine
- Friday Wine Funny