The Cachagua Community Park in Carmel Valley gets ready for the Cachagua Country Fair today. This old-fashioned hootenanny is complete with a horseshoe tournament, silent auction, face painting, games, horse ride, live music, bounce houses and more. Beer and local wine will also be available to pair with the chicken and tri-tip BBQ. 11am-4pm, 37210 Nason Road, Carmel Valley. Free!!!! And, more importantly, sunny!
- Win Free Tix to Party in the Hangar
- Friday Wine Funny: Physics of Swirling Wine
- Tasting Notes: Graff Family Vineyards 2009 Mourvèdre
- Fun Wine Glass
- Pessagno’s Harvest Crush 2012
- What’s Your Price Point?
- Tasting Notes: District 7 2009 Pinot Noir
- Fini! Celebration!
- Perfect Halloween Wine
- Friday Wine Funny